Here’s a partial list of things I haven’t done lately:
- I have not saved any infants from burning buildings.
- I have not retrieved my great-aunt’s cat from a tall tree.
- I have not helped give soup to the homeless.
- I have not read “Peter Rabbit” to child cancer patients in the Terminal Ward.
- I have not air-dropped medical supplies to Darfur.
- I have not given one red cent to the collection plate of any church anywhere.
- I have not martyred myself in the Colosseum.
- I have not slain the Dragon imperiling the local serfdom.
I have not given up all worldly possessions to walk the Earth proclaiming His Word.
So, then… someone want to explain to me what I did to earn THIS?:
That would be Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson on the red carpet for “The Other Boleyn Girl,” doing something they could previously only be seen doing in my imagination 20-30 times a day. News item here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=515051&in_page_id=1773